If you don’t know Dr. Diana Tadros, you should! Here’s 10 facts to give you a head start.
- She grew up in Tallahassee, FL and is a die hard Seminole fan.
- She was one of 10 selected (out of an applicant pool of 250) to attend a Top ranked Dental Residency program at University of Florida.
- She was a cosmetic dentist for over 4 years in Manhattan and still has numerous patients flying down from there to continue care with her. Prior to that, she worked part time at an emergency surgery practice, where she fell in love with surgery and emergency care.
- Her parents taught her to always leave others in a better place than you found them. Both her parents were engineers and taught her that no one owes you anything. Life is what you make it and to always come from a place of love.
- She danced for 13 years growing up: jazz, lyrical, tap, ballet, pointe. Every now and then she puts her ballet shoes on and gives it a go.
- She is a strong advocate in continued education. She has a separate budget just for going to Dental courses and is generally gone most weekends attending workshops and lectures.
- If she isn’t at the office during the week, she’s at the gym with her fiancé. She’s found it’s the best way to unwind from a hectic day and loves running into her patients there.
- She is an avid book reader. She brought her love of books to the office by providing a bookshare shelf where used books are stored for patients to take home or bring their own for others.
- She’s never met a stranger. When she first met her now finance’s family, her dad warned her fiancé that this would either be the best decision or worst mistake he has ever made. Whether they end up together or not, his family would be asking about her for the rest of his life!
- She is a perfectionist. She will spend hours after work designing treatment plans for her patients to ensure the best outcome. She utilizes a solid team of colleagues and specialists for advice and ideas to constantly provide comprehensive care.
To schedule a comprehensive dental exam with Dr. Tadros, call Beauty and the Teeth Dental in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at (954) 519-7465. If you prefer, you can also contact us online or book an appointment directly. Dr. Tadros also services patients from Lauderdale by the Sea, Oakland Park, and Pompano Beach.